Merry Christmas from my littles!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
photo by KJP
Eli is the newest member of our family and he
will be 5 months old next week.
I have been slowly piecing together his nursery
design and here is the final design board.
Some of these things have been purchased, and some we
will be waiting to purchase or paint when we move in six months.
My goal in this space is for it to be peaceful,calming,
and comfortable with classic lines and a few whimsical touches.
I also plan on using this nursery for baby #3 when the time
comes so I want it to be gender neutral.
1. Coronata Star Wallpaper by Osborne and Little- I actually
plan on painting the ceiling like this in our next home
rather than spending the money on wallpaper and
attempting to install it on the ceiling.
2. Baby animal prints by Animal Print Shop- I
absolutely adore these, I want a set of 2 or 4
to hang over the crib.
3. White linen curtains to be purchased
4. Paint color in Natural Twine by Martha Stewart
5. Aqua Letter Pillow by Serena and Lily-
obviously with an "E" not an "A"
6. Already owned upholstered rocking chair, with
7. Already owned PBK Sleigh Crib
8. Dream Big Print by BC Prints on Etsy
9. Owl Book Ends from Z Gallerie- for a whimsy touch
10. Trellis Rug in spa blue from Rugs USA- It has
been purchased, I'm just impatiently awaiting it's arrival
11. Taupe Suzani fabric for the crib skirt- needs to be
ordered and sewn.
12. Already owned PBK Madison changing table
If you are interested in my design boards please email me at