Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Before and After- Master Bath

A while back, when I was working for a design firm in
Atlanta I had the chance to work on a great master
bath remodel. Budget: $70,000
Yes, it was a dream job, I pretty much could spec
whatever I wanted, and move windows
and plumbing with no hesitation.

Here are some before and after pictures
of the space.

The vanity:
with custom made cabinetry I designed.

The view when you entered from the bedroom.
we moved the shower to where the tub was
and doubled the size of it.
And also installed a window over the new tub.

The laundry area is part of the master suite.
So we tied in the cabinets and made it
look less utilitarian.

Another view of the vanity
with new his and her sinks.
Can you believe it only had 1 sink
on that LONG countertop before?!

And we removed the TINY linen closet
(it was less than 12" deep)
to make room for a sitting area for
putting on shoes or lotion.

Although these clients had a large
budget to work with, I accept clients with any
budget! Sometimes all you need
is some new paint, accessories and lighting
to transform your space!
Email me for pricing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment