Monday, September 23, 2013

Addyson's Room Reveal

After 3 months in our new home Addyson's room is done!
Here's what it looked like when we bought the house:

 She requested a pink and purple room but I decided to classy it up a bit and go with a coral and lavender color scheme, with gold accents.
Here is the design board I put together for her room
 And here it is complete!

The headboard, side table and dresser were all found on Craigslist,
and I refinished the side table and dresser.

The coral duvet and shams are from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child 
and they are lovely!
They also are a perfect match to the Caitlin Wilson Berry Fleur Chinoise fabric 
which is what really tied the whole color scheme together. 

The gold heart art was a little DIY I did, and it took 20 minutes to put together.
And the curtains are Serena and Lily fabric that I sewed myself.

 The mirror was a Homegoods buy that I've had for months and couldn't wait to use in her room.

This is the dress that she was blessed in as a baby, and it has hung in all of her rooms

And here she is, enjoying an afternoon tea party in her new space


She loves it and tells me that almost every day

This cute little rug was also a Homegoods find and went great with the color scheme


And here is my happy little client, loving her new pink and purple room!


And here's an obligatory before and after of the space

What do you think?  Pink and purple success?

I am also currently booking online design clients for October, so
if you're interested then send me an email!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic room for Addison! Love everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those colors together...it looks WAY better than it did before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute, Kristin! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is adorable! It turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am using those same CWD pillows in my teen's room. I cannot wait to receive them. Are they really all that? People are crazy about them...love the room. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete