Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Greek Key Curtains

A few weeks ago I shared this greek key fabric that I was loving.
I decided it would be perfect for curtains in our new living room 
and wouldn't break the bank. (6 yards for $45)

Here's a pic of the living room pre-curtains

And here it is with the curtains up!
 Because the windows run right up to the fireplace mantle I decided 
not to do curtains on both sides of the windows, I thought it would feel too 
busy and not allow enough light to shine through the windows.
  I like how the curtains flank the whole wall and really draw your attention in to the fireplace


I love the bold pattern, in a subtle color.  
It adds the pattern and interest I was looking for but without it being too busy.
This room is slowly coming together and I can't wait to share more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment