I completed my first slipcovered project,
and although it was tough, it was totally doable!
All you need to do is cut your fabric, *cut larger than
you need, you can always trim later.
I learned that one the hard way!*
pin fabric together, and sew away!
It's not perfect, but it turned my boring desk chair
into something a little bit prettier.
I also added fabric covered buttons to the back
for a little added detail.
The best part was, I had everything I needed
so it didn't cost me a thing!
So go ahead and tackle that slipcover project you've
been wanting to do! If I can do it, you can too!
I'm heading out of town to visit some of my favorite
people and to do some nursery designing with a friend, so
check back to see what we find!