Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspiration Board: Nursery

My best friend is due with her first baby in August.
And she just found out she's having a girl.
She lives in this great little apartment outside
San Francisco and the baby's room has these floor
to ceiling windows which are amazing!
Unfortunately it's a rental so paint
isn't really an option, so I decided to design
with some bold colors for the furniture and accessories
so it livens up the space.

Here is the inspiration board I designed for her:
Bright, fun, playful, and a little bit whimsy
with the owl details and the banner.

Inspiration boards are a great way to put ideas
together before buying items for a space. If they don't
look good next to each other on the computer screen
then they won't work together in a room.

If interested in my online design services email me
at simplesagedesigns@gmail.com
or if you live in the Las Vegas area, email me
to schedule an in home consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment