Monday, September 24, 2012

Bookshelf Beauty

I spotted this little bookshelf a while back in my
neighbors trash. Yes I'm trashy like that, I totally
scooped it up and brought it home for a little makeover.

 The book situation in our house was getting out of
control and I had been looking for a little bookshelf 
for Addyson's room for a while.  
Nothing says "take me home" like a perfect sized,
scalloped edged, free bookshelf!

It had this sweet little flower motif painted at the bottom,
but unfortunately it didn't get to stay.

Here it is, painted up and filled with some of our
favorite books and accessories.  
Unfortunately it never stays looking this good.
The books are always just thrown in there and
the accessories are always scattered about her room,
but what can you do when you have a three year old?!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous makeover! I can't believe it was almost trash!!!

    ReplyDelete