Friday, August 9, 2013

Office Design Board

We have a million projects going on at our new house and one of them is my office.
I decided to put together this design board to see how the 
ideas I have floating around in my head work together, and I love it!
Now it's time to get it done!

I found this burlap fabric with silver dots today at JoAnns and decided it would
be the perfect fabric for the cork board above my desk.
The desk and a few of the accessories have already been purchased and I 
can't wait to get the rest!

If you remember from the house tour, my office looked like this before we moved in
It's the dining area of the house, but I will be using it as my office area instead.
It's open to the living room and kitchen, so I'm keeping it light and bright 
and will add a few colorful accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment