Thursday, August 22, 2013

Owl Bookends

You know when you see something at a store and you don't
buy it, and then it haunts you for days so you finally go back to get it 
AND IT'S GONE!!
That's what happened to me last month when I found a cute 
pair of owl bookends for $16.  
At the time I didn't have a bookshelf for Eli's room 
so I decided not to buy them and then I found a bookshelf for his room 
THE NEXT DAY!
When I finally went back to get them they were gone!

When designing the Inspiration Board for Eli's nursery
I chose these owl bookends from Z Gallerie

With a price tag around $30 they're not terribly expensive,
but then I would need to pay shipping, and when accessorizing a nursery
I like to check out the items in person to make sure they're "kid friendly" first.


 I also found these cute ones on the Barnes and Noble site.
I haven't checked to see if they have them in my local store,
but at $40 for the pair, they're a little more than I wanted to spend



There's also this pair by Jonathan Adler, available at JC Penney
They're on sale for $33 which is a great price for Jonathan Adler,
but they seem a little too girly for my little guys nursery!

So this my friends, is why you buy the $16 set of owl bookends 
even when you don't have a bookshelf.
Because when you do have a bookshelf, the bookends will be gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment